INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Aarambh may collect information from users of our website. This information includes:
- Information you provide to us:When you create an account on our website or upload / provide information on the hotline, you may choose to disclose information including contact information, and personal information such as your educational background and interests.
- Information that is automatically collected:When you visit this website , some of your non-personally identifiable information will be collected automatically, such as information about your hardware devices, your use of the Aarambh website, your IP address, and information about the website that referred you to the Aarambh site.
- Information from third parties:Aarambh may combine information provided by you with information received from third parties, for the purpose of providing you better service.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Aarambh will use all information collected to improve your experience and provide you better service, including:
- Providing you with information or services you request, including newsletters and email notifications.
- Suggesting programs or services that match the interests you have identified.
- Understanding the way our website is used, and improving it to better suit the needs of users like you.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
Service providers: Aarambh contracts with service providers to perform a variety of services, such as hosting this webpage. To the extent service providers have access to information about you in the course of performing services for Aarambh, they are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Partners: Aarambh may share information about you with our partner organizations in order to provide you with services sought by you by visiting the website and accessing the hotline.
Law Enforcement / For your protection and ours: Aarambh reserves the right to share information collected from and about you where Aarambh believes that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal requirement, such as a court order, or to protect the rights or property of Aarambh, you, or third-parties.
Aarambh’s website is appropriate for use by children with appropriate adult supervision. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child. If you are a parent or a guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we encourage you to please contact us. If we discover personally identifiable information provided by a child, we delete such information from our servers.
The security of your information is important to us. Please however note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Prerana c/o 103,
VK Industrial Estate,
Mumbai – 400011
Phone: 022 – 23099865